Arthur W. Draper and Adolph F. Kramer founded Draper and Kramer in 1893. Today the firm is a vertically integrated property and financial services company. Headquartered in Chicago, Draper and Kramer is a Midwestern firm with the capability to serve its clients nationwide – and beyond.
Serving Institutional and Commercial Customers
We offer assistance in a number of areas:
- Arranging debt and equity financing for commercial property and development
- Management of all property types
- Project management and condominium conversion services
- Advisory, consulting and valuation services
- Risk management and insurance
Draper and Kramer provides a single source of real estate-related counsel to a diverse group of customers across the U.S. and in South America: corporations, private and institutional owners and investors, government agencies, condominium associations and foundations.
Consumers rely on Draper and Kramer for a number of services:
- Mortgages for their homes
- Finding an apartment
- Purchasing or selling a condominium, townhome, or single-family home
- Insuring their personal property, household, auto, and other important assets
Depth of Services
Draper and Kramer can assemble specialized teams of experts – covering a wide range of disciplines – to handle large projects. Because our people frequently work together, they can focus entirely on our customers’ needs. We also selectively augment in-house capabilities with consultants from different firms when specialized industry advice is needed.
Our 450 employees are committed to ensuring every customer – no matter the size or need – benefits from the expertise and suite of services we offer.
Draper and Kramer’s History
Draper and Kramer’s Management Team
Contact Draper and Kramer
Draper and Kramer: A Tradition of Innovation in Property and Financial Services for Over 115 Years