Arthur W. Draper and Adolph F. Kramer founded Draper and Kramer in 1893. Today the firm is a vertically integrated property and financial services company. Headquartered in Chicago, Draper and Kramer is a Midwestern firm with the capability to serve its clients nationwide – and beyond.
Serving Institutional and Commercial Customers
We offer assistance in a number of areas:
- Arranging debt and equity financing for commercial property and development
- Management of all property types
- Project management and condominium conversion services
- Advisory, consulting and valuation services
- Risk management and insurance
Draper and Kramer provides a single source of real estate-related counsel to a diverse group of customers across the U.S. and in South America: corporations, private and institutional owners and investors, government agencies, condominium associations and foundations.
Consumers rely on Draper and Kramer for a number of services:
- Mortgages for their homes
- Finding an apartment
- Purchasing or selling a condominium, townhome, or single-family home
- Insuring their personal property, household, auto, and other important assets
Depth of Services
Draper and Kramer can assemble specialized teams of experts – covering a wide range of disciplines – to handle large projects. Because our people frequently work together, they can focus entirely on our customers’ needs. We also selectively augment in-house capabilities with consultants from different firms when specialized industry advice is needed.
Our 450 employees are committed to ensuring every customer – no matter the size or need – benefits from the expertise and suite of services we offer.
Draper and Kramer’s History
Draper and Kramer’s Management Team
Draper and Kramer Chile Presentation
Contact Draper and Kramer
Draper and Kramer: A Tradition of Innovation in Property and Financial Services for Over 115 Years